Friday, December 5, 2008

12 years of wedded bliss!

Xassar and I were married Dec 5, 1996. As we came out of the temple the wind began to blow. By the time we started driving to our wedding breakfast (on the mountain in Bountiful) it was a blizzard! My bridesmaids got in a car accident, and hardly anyone came to the reception because of the weather. That's okay because the important thing is that I married my best friend. I love you honey! Thank you for being the music in my life. Thank you for supporting us so I can stay home with our little darlings. We've been through a lot together. I am so grateful for the years of being struggling students together, of living in "the hood" in Ogden, of waiting tables together, (remember when our budget was $800 a month?), taking institute classes together and getting through dental school. Happy Anniversary!!

7 comments:

Grabers said...

Congrats on 12 years! It only gets better doesn't it?

Alisa said...

OMG! I LOVE those wedding pics in the blizzard! You look gorgeous and John looks - YOUNG! BTW John, love those floppy locks ;)

thezenesfamily said...

Happy Anniversary to you!! I love the pic in the snow too!

Janna said...

Happy Anniversary! I love seeing wedding photos of people I didn't know until later - make sense?

venessa said...

Happy Anniversary svzwhite@yahoo.com
We have been 3 times to Disneyland and have lots of info. Happy Anniversary, I remember when it was 5 years and I though you guys were so old. No look at us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brittany said...

I've bookmarked your blog now so we can keep up. Cute kids!

wileyfamilyof5 said...

Wow 12 years I have 1 more to catch up to you. Love the pictures.I love the windy pics.