Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Life now

John with his brother Daniel and Lorin at Daniel's wedding.



Liberty drew her first face. She was so excited she said "a face! A face!!"


Well, it's been forever since I've posted. I thought I'd catch up a bit. I am 33 weeks pregnant this week. I had to change OB's and I am delivering at the new hospital in Murray now. Liberty turned 2 in June, and Londyn turned 5 on Saturday. They are cute little friends. Logan had a hard time going to 2nd grade yesterday. Today he didn't cry so that's good. We put in our landscaping in the front yard. This week we are having a water feature installed, I am excited! We still need more trees and plants in front, but at least we have grass. John built a new building with his partners. It is right by WalMart and is a great location. He hired another dentist and three hygienists. Things are going great!! We are excited to have another boy be part of our family. We are mulling over L names!!

1 comment:

The Jensen Family said...

Wow, It has apparantly been awhile. Last I heard Dan wasn't dating anyone. You know Lincoln is still a good name. Just and FYI.